News from Jacobin
Jacobin is a leading voice of the American left, offering socialist perspectives on politics, economics, and culture. The print magazine is released quarterly and reaches 75,000 subscribers, in addition to a web audience of over 3,000,000 a month.
- These Remote Islands’ Tax System Shows Why Universal Benefits Are Better Than Means-Testing
- George Santos Isn’t Unique Because He’s Corrupt. He’s Unique Because He’s So Bad at It.
- Ridley Scott’s Napoleon Is Mediocre Filmmaking in the Service of Centrist Politics
- The Mainstream Media Is Failing to Highlight the Climate Disaster of Another Trump Presidency
- The UAW Has Had a Big Year. They’re Preparing for an Even Bigger One.
- In Israel, Thai Migrant Workers Are Caught in Other People’s War
- Tyler Perry’s Wealth Is Not Trickling Down to Black Residents of Atlanta
- The Stop MVP Compilation Is Striking a Chord Against the Mountain Valley Pipeline
- Brazil’s Far-Right Farming Industry Is Testing the Limits of Lulismo
- Étienne Balibar: Socialism and Democracy Are Intrinsically Related Ideas
- A Former South African Anti-Apartheid Activist to Palestine Activists: Stay the Course
- Hegel in the Era of “Wokeness”
- How France Has Continued Exploiting its Former African Colonies
- Unions and Elected Officials Are Joining the Movement for Palestinian Freedom
- On Climate, Joe Biden Should Realize That Being Better Than Trump Is the Easy Part