News from Freedom Forum
The First Amendment is the cornerstone of a government by, for and of the people, yet most Americans can’t name the five freedoms it guarantees. Our vision is an America where everyone knows, understands, values and defends the freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition. We believe that encouraging the broad understanding and vigorous use of these fundamental freedoms by the people is the best way to preserve and protect the First Amendment for future generations.
- Is Obscenity Protected Speech? A First Amendment Guide
- Covering Drag and Free Speech in Tennessee
- Athletes, Activism and the First Amendment: A Conversation With Nate Boyer
- 17 Freedom of Speech Court Cases You Should Know
- What Is Defamation? Everything You Should Know
- Free Speech on College Campuses: The Ultimate Guide
- How I Exercised My Rights as a Student Journalist
- Is Hate Speech Illegal?
- 2023 Free Spirit Conference: A Catalyst for Student Press Freedoms
- Religion in the Workplace: Understanding Religious Accommodations
- Marion County Record Newspaper Raid Should Concern Us All
- What a Chronic Aspirer Learned as a Free Spirit Scholar
- Is Lying Protected by the First Amendment?
- 18 Freedom of Speech Quotes You Should Know
- Modern Protest Songs: 28 Powerful and Controversial Anthems