News from Freedom Forum
The First Amendment is the cornerstone of a government by, for and of the people, yet most Americans can’t name the five freedoms it guarantees. Our vision is an America where everyone knows, understands, values and defends the freedoms of religion, speech, press, assembly and petition. We believe that encouraging the broad understanding and vigorous use of these fundamental freedoms by the people is the best way to preserve and protect the First Amendment for future generations.
- Sign of the Times: When, Where and How Political Signs Can be Restricted
- 5 Protests That Highlight the Power of Love
- Is Doxing Illegal? Everything You Should Know
- Are Non-Citizens Protected by the First Amendment?
- How Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Your Right to Free Speech
- The Establishment Clause: Everything to Know
- Art Censorship: First Amendment Violation or Private Free Speech?
- 25 Black Civil Rights Activists Who Used the Power of the First Amendment
- Pledge of Allegiance in Schools: Do Students Have to Stand?
- 6 First Amendment Stories to Watch in 2024
- 12 Free Speech Memes That Highlight the Power of Expression
- Free Expression or Infringement? 10 Famous Copyright Cases to Know
- 20 of the Most Famous Protests In U.S. History
- First Amendment Stories of 2023: A Year in Review
- 13 Freedom of Religion Quotes You Should Know